English-VISA REQUIREMENTS IMPORTANT!!!
THE EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF KENYA WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTING VISA APPLICATIONS THAT ARRIVE UNTIL THE 21ST OF AUGUST 2015. ANY APPLICATION THAT ARRIVES AFTER THIS DATE WILL BE SENT BACK WITHOUT BEING PROCESSED AND THE VISA FEE WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
1. The Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in Berlin wishes to inform the general public that all visitors wishing to enter Kenya as from 1st September 2015 now have to make their application through the official eCitizen website. There will be no Visas issued on arrival.
2. East Africa Tourist Visa (EATV), Diplomatic and Official Visas, Multiple Journey an Referred Visa are however still issued at the Embassy.
3. All applicants, except for children under 18 years of age, must have their own email address in order to register on the eCitizen website.
4. Each applicant will need to have the following documents when applying for an eVisa:
- A national passport with a validity of not less than 6 months on the intended date of entry. Holders of Travel Documents and Nationals on the Referred Visa List of countries (see No. 4 below) have to apply for referred visas.
- A digital biometric passport photo.
- A credit card.
- The flight booking and/or travel itinerary
5. The eVisa application should be made earliest two months before the planned date of entry. After issuance, one has to enter Kenya within 90 days.
1. The visa processing fee is non-refundable.
2. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
3. The possession of an eVisa is not the final Authority to enter the Republic of Kenya.
4. Engaging in any form of business or employment without a requisite permit or pass is an offense and shall render the visa null and void.
5. A visa is required prior to entry into the Republic of Kenya.
6. the eVisa printout must be presented at the port of entry.
7. All questions regarding the eVisa and eCitizen portals should be directed to support(at)ecitizen.go.ke
VISAS ISSUED AT THE EMBASSY (Please click the link )
1. DIPLOMATIC, OFFICIAL, AND SERVICE VISITS