Original documents required

  • Passports
  • Birth Certificates with photographs and immigration form
  • Names, address and occupations of parents
  • If one of the parties is a divorcee, Original of decree absolute
  • In the case of a widow or widower, Original of death and marriage certificate
  • In case of a name change, Original proof of deed poll
  • If under the age of 18, evidence of consent of both parents is required in the form of an original affidavit by a public notary

More information:

Please download our brochures (PDF)
Download Wedding Folder (Dateigröße: 7 MB)

Do you have any questions?
Please contact our team: frontoffice@leisurelodgeresort.com